August 31, 2011

"Time To Get My Knitting On..."

Hi everyone - I can't believe August is over already!  I'm not sure where the time went this Summer.
We had some intensely hot days this year so knitting warm and fuzzy things just didn't get me very excited at all.  But when I saw all the new Drops Design patterns on ravelry.com I'm starting to itch to stitch something warm and cozy.
 
Here are a few of my favorites...and you can find loads of really awesome patterns at their website www.garnstudio.com for FREE!  Yes, that says F-R-E-E!



I totally had to add this project too...colors they used are just sooooo me!


 I ran across some sweet French soaps that would be perfect for these cuties at "Homegoods" at an incredible price...of which unfortunately I did not buy because I started oogling this... 


Vanilla Coconut scented paper drawer liners! Yes, I did purchase them...I couldn't resist.  They're a brown and pink damask print...it would have been torture to pass up!

 I'll have to be careful and only use them in "my" drawers as I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't want to smell like a candy bar!  I, on the other hand, have no issue with smelling like an Almond Joy bar.

Now if I could only get my closet to look like this one after I line my drawers then I would be a happy (or is that called glampy these days) camper!


Gotta go get those soaps now...see you soon!

1 comment:

Completely Frogged said...

I KNOW!! I can't believe it's September either, but at least us knitters/crocheters can take solace in our yarn. Warm fluffy work for the too soon to come cold snowy season.