June 22, 2012

"It's a New Day...."

Time to move on to new adventures in crochet and knitting...I've had a lot of changes take place the past few weeks including a new granddaughter born who then contracted meningitis {!}, my Lady died and my daughter was given a four month old puppy named Skylar, a Siberian Husky.  Oh my...I feel tired just thinking about the past couple weeks!

First things first...Minnie Mouse is pretty big at my son's house in Nebraska (forgot to mention we made a trip there too!). So I started gathering up some samples of things to make or buy for Emma  to wear riding her new Minnie Mouse tricycle.

This awesome (...huge sigh....) readymade little hat is found over on Etsy here. I just absolutely love, love, love this hat!!



 
Here's a cute duo that's FREE{!} over at Repeat Crafter Me.




And just in case Mom wants to carry a soda pop holder to match, then this set is just waiting for you!  It's also free on Ravelry.



New baby Mia might just need something mousy too!  Purchase this pattern by wandering over here. 


 

 
And here's the little lady who just adores Minnie Mouse on her new trike!



 
Make sure to visit me over on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/cle/ for more Minnie items!

Carol

No comments: