May 27, 2012

"Sweetness..."

What better describes that word than a precious baby in a super sweet crochet hat?! 

I was going through pics the other day of items I made this past year and thought I would share one of my favorite ever crochet baby/toddler hat patterns.  I've made it many many times and it's always a big hit!  It's over at the really cute Dainty Daisy blog and also on Ravelry - just click here.  Also, thanks to my friend John Shurtz for his awesome photography!




                                            Are you catching some of that sweetness....?


               Same hat...different look with cream and taupe worsted weight Vanna's Choice yarn.




                              Pink button adds to the overall vintage and sweet look....





                                              And my very favorite "Pink" version....




Wishing everyone a joyful and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend!  Take a moment to pray for those who are serving now and for those who have served to defend our freedom...



THE TRUE SOLDIER FIGHTS ,,,,,, NOT BECAUSE HE HATES WHAT IS IN FRONT OF HIM ....... BUT BECAUSE HE LOVES WHAT IS BEHIND HIM ,,,,,, GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS /ALLIES & VETERANS ,,,,,,, GODSPEED THE HEALING OF OUR WOUNDED AND COMFORT TO THE FAMILIES OF OUR FALLEN.

              Carol

No comments: