April 28, 2012

"New Ripple on the Block..."

Another Ripple has found it's way into my house...


Which leads me to ask...just how many Ripple's can one make in a lifetime and not be over the top?   I guess the answer to that for my daughter is "countless!".   I crown her the all time Ripple Queen as her joy and love for this particular design seems to never grow weary. 

  This one links back to my earlier post here when the UPS man delivered the "mother load of Cascade yarn" we ordered as her graduation gift. (How many girls out there ask for yarn rather than clothes, cash or shoes??!)

Here's a rewind peek at the colors she is working with....


Going back to the awesome Attic 24 Neat Ripple pattern which is a win/win every time!

 


 
The Cascade colors are incredibly beautiful as they ripple away into each other.  I've nicknamed this one "Beach Sunset".  I can just see this draped over a beach chair, feel the warm sand and sun, hear the waves....reality check...it's a 45 degree April day and blustery beyond belief...that's the nice thing about Ripples...they can just carry you awwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy..... 
                                  Carol

1 comment:

laydilyke said...

Absolutely gorgeous yummy colours!!
http://crochetapy.blogspot.ca/