January 6, 2012

"Puttering Away...."

Whoa...it's finally Post-Christmas and New Year's!  Everyone take a deep breath and just feel the peace and comfort of getting back to a familiar routine.  Sighhhhhhhh....


Don't get me wrong.  I absolutely love celebrating our Savior's birth and the start of a fresh new year is always exciting...but I am a deep rooted creature of habit and I love the comfort of things unchanged.

I've been puttering away on my Annabel Cardigan....talk about familiar!  Knit, knit, knit, knit...how relaxing and peaceful to know I don't have to count, re-check, look at a chart or even THINK while I putter away. What do you think....?  I'm loving it so far!

                 Now for some really fun stuff...


                 And I mean really, really fun new patterns.... 



These have to be the cutest patterns I've laid eyes on in a very long time...I could'nt wait to share this new Etsy shop with all my knitting/crafting peeps!  Check this site out and tell me if you don't totally agree-http://Thevelvetacorn.etsy.com. When I first saw these over at Ravelry I was so excited I didn't know which one I wanted to make first...each one got cuter and cuter as I checked out her shop. Even better is Heidi included sizing for Toddler, Child and Adult with many of them. I can just see a Mommy and Me set for my granddaughter and her Mommy! Now which one do I choose!





Have a wonderful, beautiful and cuddly day...and keep this in mind...
LORD, help me to have a heart filled with gratitude rather than a heart full of attitude!
  Carol                            
         You can't feel down if you are lifting Him up!

2 comments:

Completely Frogged said...

Everything you posted is SO cute!

n-Ansii said...

sooo gorgeous!!!