January 21, 2012

"Pretty in Pink...."

Is there anything better than a sweet little pink hat for a sweet little girl?  I highlighted The Velvet Acorn a few posts ago and couldn't wait to get something started from her adoreable (and I mean ADOREABLE) collection. 

I finally picked "The Hudson Hat" with some Vanna "Pink Poodle" stash I had.  Four wooden buttons later and I am ready...



                        Just one evening of cozy knitting alongside my daugher and it's almost done!


And speaking of daughter...she is the best knitter, crocheter I know...her stitches are perfect and her artistic eye for color are awesome.  Take a peek at what she is working on - a pretty ripple inspired by Lucy over at Attic 24  using the Vickie Howell "Sheepish" collection.


Such bright and glorious colors!


Have a cozzzzzzzy and colorful day....Carol

1 comment:

Completely Frogged said...

I love the bright pink hat! It's so unexpected against the rustic wood buttons. :)