April 6, 2012

" Another Hootie Cutie...."

Petey brought home a new girlfriend....meet Miss Polly Owlie.                  
                                                                 



Polly is made from worsted weight baby yarn stash I had and the same pattern as Petey over on Ravelry.   Simple and fast gift for a baby shower. 

It's too early for me to be very wordy at the moment...need a second cup of java....so I'll say chow chow for now.  Have a blessed day in your part of the world!

                Carol


6 comments:

Melissa Graham said...

Love the colors! She is just tooo cute. Thanks for sharing.

Crochet Addict UK said...

I love it! Very cute and the colours are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! Love it

Аня said...

Замечательная сова

Anonymous said...

Wheere is this pattern i could not find it on ravelry

jeffandrea@cableone.net

Meegan said...

I looked up Petey, Petey the Owl, and Sandra Dobrosavljev on Ravelry and found none of them! Ackkkk, I must make this owl. Please...