September 23, 2011

"Knitting Voyage Extraordinaire"...

Oh what a glorious day it is for knitting!  Crisp, clear blue sky and a chill to the air that begs "get something pure and pretty on those hands!"


Yes, falling in love with knitting all over again this time of year - I'm talking head over heels, can't wait to get something going with some new yarn! That made me start to think, think, think, (yes, Pooh) what could be better than to share some of the awesome things I've found that are knit (ok, crochet falls into that same yarny happy spot too) to inspire you?  I've had the joy of setting up shop over at Etsy.com recently and wow did I find some awesome inspiration that I want to share with everyone!
 
What better way to share all the inspiration than to go on a "Knitting Voyage Extraordinaire". 

                                                      The first stop is Innerwild.

 I can't find words to describe this shop that are worthy enough...but Whimsical, Cozy, Creative and Pure Wool Magic come to mind!  Tell me if you agree...

                                                        Gather kindling on a Fall day...


                                                   Walk through the woods with these...

 

                                                          Read a sweet love story...


A little dreaming....


A spot of tea...




Go to the ball with my prince...




There isn't enough space to share everying so you HAVE to go to the shop to view it all!  Thankfully we have Etsy.com since this shop is across the ocean in the UK! (I must add that UK knitters really know how to rock their needles!) 

 I guarantee you will find something you fall in love with...http://Innerwild.etsy.com  While you're there stop by http://UKnitMe.etsy.com!

The next leg of the journey will take us to another place nestled in England so stay on board....

and
{Happy Yarning..............}



    

1 comment:

Completely Frogged said...

Ooooh England!!! Whilst I was there this summer I noted that they are sorely lacking in LYS's. Must be an endangered species in the parts I was in, but I do have to agree, their rainy weather must get them all in the mood for fab wooly designs because they have them a-plenty. :)