September 29, 2011

"The Next Stop Is..."

Yes, we're off to another great place in England for a look see of this magnificent shop....Namolio.  Our first stop was in Scotlands "Innerwild", so if you missed that awesome shop just skip on down to the 09/23 post!


Take a peek and tell me you don't agree. The colors (or English proper is colours) and design are true stitching bliss!  Just looking at them has me daydreaming that I'm in an English Garden.  I can see the mist over the top of a green hilltop and I have a spot of frilly organic type tea in a very elegant china cup.

I'm in total love with everything she offers.  Can't you just see one sitting next to you right now...a few pearl headed pins in it like this one just waiting for a project!  Maybe I have a very vivid imagination but I truly believe that this shop has the ability to take you to sweet places all on their own.




Now where did I put my tiny crochet hooks and linen threads....???  Better yet, take a long and leisurely visit here and savor all the treasures she has to offer.  Maybe you'll find one to call your own!

Hopping over to another shop next week...but for now I need to get back to that cup of frilly tea I have waiting...


1 comment:

Anna said...

Gorgeous pincushions...I may try doing one... one day...
Love your blog and following it...
Have a great week-end
Anna