July 10, 2011

On the Needles....

Hello!  Quick post to show what I have on my needles at the moment.  Yes, if it looks familiar it's the same sweet pink cardi in my first post!  This one is working up beautifully in Lion Brand - Baby Wool - English Garden.  It's a soft blend of washable wool and has a pretty transition of soft colors ranging from pinks, greens and creams.  It was an awesome find at a clearance price of $1.97 a skein! I'm loving it so far....
Not sure how this happened but a sweet skein of Rowan Purelife organic cotton yarn snuck into my shopping bag yesterday!  Actually I do know how it got there...just surprised I only bought one!

Rowan has some beautiful organic yarns with colors that are pure BLISS!  Find their website here.   Not sure what this cotton goodness will grow into but these items inspired me...
      




  Watch for the opening of my "U Knit Me" Etsy shop coming soon.  Until then...

Happy knitting...and Dreaming of your next project!  

2 comments:

Completely Frogged said...

What a beautiful blog page! I got your comment on my blog - completelyfrogged.blogspot.com - and naturally came to check yours out right away! I love your easy to read posts and your frequent usage of pink! Please add a button to allow you to have followers so I can "follow" you on here.
Keep up the good work.

Carol said...

Thank you! Happy knitting and stop by often!