September 17, 2012

"Bump to BeBe is Born...."

I'm super excited to open a second Etsy shop!  Yay...clap clap..Yahoo...!!!  Now that Tricia is settled into her own "Etsyness" it was time for me to move over to my own space.

And Bump to BeBe was born....



I'll be creating little tiny things...teensy slippers, tiny hats, bitty mittons and whatever else I can come up with!  My focus will be on OOAK newborn prop items with a dash of fun stuff thrown in.  I love small, dainty and special...just like a newborn. 

 So when you have a free moment, stop by and check out what I'm up to at Bump to BeBe as well as Tricia at http://seashorekidz.etsy.com.

Here's one of my first newborn listings...great for Halloween or just to look super sweet in...






Sooooo...the weather is starting to stretch into Fall...cooler temps, falling leaves and my yarn stash is starting to come alive....I have my eye on a few patterns for some cozy cowls and fingerless mittens! 
Carol

No comments: