July 16, 2011

Steppin Out....

Hey out there in Blogland!  Want to share a couple new finds totally unrelated to knitting or yarn but still made my heart go thump....

First are my new black pumps.  A pair of these just have to make any girl feel happy and excited - right?  OK, if you like to wear Converse tennies then maybe this won't excite you much!  OK, on to my next awesome purchase....

This book by Kaari Meng is LOADED with oodles of Frenchie good stuff..there are so many inspirations for bringing that French flair to your home...even if you live no where near the Eiffel Tower!  J'taime!




Now grab a crochet hook and come along with me as I start a vintage baby hat.  I love any yarn that is organic, natural and cotton.  I'm loving anything that's vintagey, old and inspiring at the moment.  Seems rather funny to be creating OLD but NEW items!  Combining these things to start my Etsy.com venture.  I can see a vintage baby hat swirling around in my mind....




No comments: