July 6, 2011

It's all about the FROG....

Did you ever have to frog something...no not play jump frog...but have to F-R-O-G something in your knitting world? (named because we rip-it, rip-it)  Ugh...you're going along just fine until...uh oh...my buttonhole is on the wrong side (well, for a woman that is!).  What to do...keep going or do the dreaded "F" word.  I frogged....and I find it ironic that the color of my cardi was "lime green" too!




Which this all leads me to ask..if we frog in our knitting world...we also frog in our lives in so many ways.  How many times are we going along just fine only to find out we got off track or missed the mark big time.  Sometimes we have to frog our life situations too...start it all over again.

Happy knitting....or frogging whatever it is you need to start over in YOUR life! 

No comments: