November 3, 2012

"Noah....."

I've got several things in the works right now...more headbands, thoughts on creating some patterns, an Etsy shop makeover and had some celebrating going on!

I rolled over my age into 53 on October 30th.  No biggie...just another year tacked onto 52 right!!? :)  Actually, the past season have been steller months for running, biking and strength training.  Who ever said we lose endurance as we age was simply WRONG!  So here's to another year of projects, runs and goals to conquer. 

With that said, I'll venture back into the baby crochet world for a quick minute or two.  (I promise more adult stuff is coming soon again!)

Seashore Kidz had a really sweet blanket set head out in the mail yesterday that I couldn't wait to post on Pinterest and Facebook.  I love the tight single crochet border that holds the name Noah and since I am fond of clean and simple lines...this one really hit the spot!


The pattern is a variation of the Stroller/Travel blanket available at the Etsy shop here  or on Ravelry as an instant download by going to this link.  Six rows of single crochet were added to give a neat and clean space to personalize.  Vanna "Sweet Pea" and "Beige" worked up the body and trim, Red Heart Sport made the letters for this "soon to be born" little guy. 


Add this little beanie and it's a set that's just perfect for taking little Noah out into the chilly Fall air.


Make sure you stop by http://seashorekidz.etsy.com to see all the new items available and use Seashorekidz10 for a 10 % discount.  Currently there are four patterns to choose from that are fast and fun projects ~ beginner to experienced crocheter.

Bye for now...I can't wait to share more projects, pics and plans really soon!
Carol

No comments: