July 3, 2011

All Things Hot Pink(ish)....

Hello and welcome to my blog!  Before I get started with my FIRST post (yes, first of many I hope) let me share some thoughts I have for the day with you....

I'm a real newbie at this and hope to learn over time to be a BIG GIRL blogger!  I love to read other blogs that inspire me through color, texture and design to knit and crochet.  I have heart palpitations when new yarn sneaks into the store like this one called Sheepish - http://www.caron.com/vickiehowell/sheepish/sheepish_cc.html.  This new yarn was awesome to work with and very inexpensive...win/win for me and for my husband who reminds me that my yarn stash keeps getting larger instead of smaller! 

So here goes...a pic of a teeny tiny cardi (size 6-12 months) I made in the past few days.  It is for a sweet baby girl named Bethany and I think it will be adoreable on her!  Well, at least her Mommy really loved it!  You can find the pattern at http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/something-beautiful-shrug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!

julie said...

Welcome to blogland Carol. That's such a pretty little cardi and the yarn looks lovely. I'm glad to hear that you have a growing yarn stash - definitely a healthy habit!