February 5, 2012

"Perfect Gift...."

 I received the most beautiful gift yesterday....Silver Ichthus Fish bracelet with "mood" like beads...it is soooo me and I am soooooo loving it!

 
I'm super blessed to have a friend who continues to love me in spite of  - and through -  all my flaws, silly mistakes and shortcomings.  Yes, I'm a constant work in progress but know God is faithful and will fully complete the work He started in me...Philippians 1:6.  I love most that she spent the time to make it just for me....

                                                              Cindy...I heart you.

On another happy note...sigh....I finished a second Klove baby hat.

   
                                      
Same pattern used for the "little boy blue" here.  Caron Simply Soft yarn with pink Bernat Satin flower trim.  Pattern for the cute rose is this very PINK blog!  What a sweet surprise to notice after I photo'd my hat that we both used the same background quilt!  I guess pink minds not only think alike but they create alike!



Now I have a sweet set....with a few more to come before the February 15th mail in deadline.  Is that just 10 days away??  Oh my...!
Have a beautiful and sunny day... Carol

No comments: